Thursday, June 1, 2006

Two Hearts...


Current mood: grateful

Some random Baby Blogging:

I just got back from my new baby doctor, and he is SOOOO much nicer and better than the Doctors I was going to. Thank You Mann family for the referal!!!! I actually left there today feeling like I was in the care of someone who not only knows what they are doing, but actually gives a damn too. So, things are looking much much better in the pregnancy department... Also, its been over two months since I was seen by my other doctor, so today I got to hear my baby's heart beating for the first time since I first found out I was pregnant...I thought it'd be a little less amazing being the second time... I started crying and couldn't stop! It is so amazing to hear one heart...slow and rythmic that you know is your own...and then this amazing beautiful speedy little heart beating alongside of it...like the most amazing pulsing "woosh" noise you will ever hear in your life... I have an ultrasound next week, so I should be able to find out what I am having... I'm still thinking its a Girl (mother's intuition), but I would love a boy just as much... I actually just finally came up with a boy name this week too, so I think I'm prepared namewise no matter what it is...first names that is...now I just gotta figure out middle names...Either way, boy or girl, and no matter the name, lil baby Prue is gonna be one AMAZING baby...I saw a little 2month old in the Dr. office today....everytime I see a little baby this gets more and more exciting...and hearing the HEART again today!! I can't wait to be holding this little person in my arms and feeling the full force of the Love for my baby that I feel more and more every day..I thank God so much for the opportunity to create a life....and I know God knows that this baby will be in excellent hands....In spite of all the piles of shit I find in my way most days...In spite of all of the things about this situation...In spite of this pregnancy not being the exact way I always envisioned it...I would not change this for anything...I would not give up this chance for anything in the world... and in spite of the moments when I feel like my whole world is caving in on me... I still know that I am BLESSED.

Currently listening:
The Very Best of Cat Stevens
By Cat Stevens
Release date: 28 March, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment