Saturday, June 3, 2006

Suffocate


Current mood: angry

"Suffocate"
by cold

I could take every fucking word he says
Throw it in his face
but would he even care
I still remember when he looked at me
that frown upon his face
Trying to be sincere
I gathered all those little things he said
Kept them close to me
Trying to make this real
This cloud will alway hover over me
I'm leaving you today
'cause now I see

Suffocate, you suffocate
That you lie (I don't lie)
That your fake (I'm not Fake)
Suffocate, you suffocate
You always take (I don't take)
What you can (what I can)

I could take every fucking game you play
Blow it all away
but would you even care
I could take all those lies you said to me
Never go away
Never dissapear
This cloud will always hover over me
I'm leaving you today
'Cause now I see

Now I'm far away from you (You're always far away)
I'll never bring back yesterday (bring back yesterday)
You're such a fake it's true
I can't believe the words you say
I'm far away from you
I'll never bring back yesterday

Currently listening:
Year of the Spider
By Cold
Release date: 13 May, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment