Saturday, June 3, 2006

UGLY

Current mood: apathetic

"Ugly"

All the world loves things of beauty and intrigue
These 2 things I've never had one
Born in this old skin. I'm too sick I can't win
I've lived with this damage 2 long
My eyes can't behold it I cannot control
This this feeling that's left in my heart
I've never done no wrong. I don't deserve these bonds
Please burn up this sin when I'm gone
And I said that this is ugly to me
The world is ugly to me
You are ugly to me
And I am ugly to me

I haven't become all I want to be
I haven't become anything I need to be
I haven't become all I want to be
I haven't become anything

Why can't you look, why can't you look at me
See what I see
Why can't you feel, why can't you feel like
Me feel what I feel
Why can't you hurt, why can't you hurt like me
Taste the pain I feel
Why must I die, why must I die for you
It's the ugly truth Well it's ugly
It's making me painless


-Scooter Ward -Cold-

Currently listening:
Cold
By Cold
Release date: 02 June, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment