Sunday, June 25, 2006

Love and distance...


Current mood: tired

... I just had a pretty damn good day today.. worked a short but productive day... I have a car at my disposal now... so I had some nice alone "me" time on my drive there and home.. went to see my sister whom I hardly ever get to hang out with... She did another photo shoot for me which was fun... Then her boyfriend made us dinner, which was PHENOMENAL! I am not a big fan of steak usually.. But HOLY COW, that beef was da bomb, and the grilled potatoes too! =+).. Paul, in the unlikely event that you actually read this blog, Your in the wrong line of work! You need to open a gourmet resturaunt boy!! Anyways.. The rest of my evening was spent watching some amazing music by a few local artists.. One in particular... always leaves me mesmerized and speechless with his guitar... I finally got the CD so I'm happy, and it was a great end to a good day... All that said... life is going pretty well... I will post my new preg pics soon... Take care everyone!!!!

and to you: I think I have a name for our son... Lennon..... I have another ultrasound on tuesday...you are missed... Wish you were here.... wish you were well... still waiting.... love, me

"Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
And stand together, yet not too near together:
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow."

from Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet"

Currently listening:
November Rain
By Guns N' Roses
Release date: 21 November, 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment