Friday, June 30, 2006

random bits of my strange day...and mind ;)


Current mood: exhausted

Random musings from the mind of Kalee:

So I almost passed out at work today, out of nowhere I was talking to a customer and things got blurry, ringing in my ears, cold sweats...extremely dizzy and couldn't think.. I ran to the nearest chair feeling like I was gonna puke or passout or a little of both for 5 minutes.... then it passed... Still feel a bit shakey mostly cause it scared the crap outta me! I called out of my other job tonight cause the heat and food grease in the air was the last thing i felt like dealing with tonight... lost 50 bucks for the night from not going in but oh well... I left work for an hour and went to my Doc, he said it was from my blood sugar level and I was slightly dehydrated too... I'll have to try and stay more hydrated and snacking all day i guess.. I've never passed out before or even come close, it SUCKS! Its just so hard some days to remember to drink water.. I get so busy, and i'm running around, and have a million and a half things on my mind...and these days, my memory is mush.. from what I've read and heard, the brain farts will pass once the pregnancy is done..I sure hope so, cause even little things like remembering to take my viatmins, drink water, and where I put my pocketbook, keys, etc is about all I can handle right now... and I used to have STELLAR memory!! anyways.. I'm a little bummed tonight, not sure why.... but its all good.. keepin my chin up and pushing forward.. hope everyone has a great weekend! I get to go to a picnic/party at a friends, I'm looking forward to that.. Haven't had a day off with something fun scheduled in quite a while.. I haven't even gotten a chance to wear a pair of shorts yet, always wearing my work clothes or jeans cause its crappy out... I am prayin for sunny skies on sunday... Sooo.. thats all for now.. have a great night, and a great weekend my friends!!

this song makes me wanna cry inside...but it helps me get through tough moments:

"I Grieve"

it was only one hour ago
it was all so different then
there's nothing yet has really sunk in
looks like it always did
this flesh and bone
it's just the way that you would tied in
now there's no-one home

i grieve for you
you leave me
'so hard to move on
still loving what's gone
they say life carries on
carries on and on and on and on

the news that truly shocks is the empty empty page
while the final rattle rocks its empty empty cage
and i can't handle this

i grieve for you
you leave me
let it out and move on
missing what's gone
they say life carries on
they say life carries on and on and on

life carries on
in the people i meet
in everyone that's out on the street
in all the dogs and cats
in the flies and rats
in the rot and the rust
in the ashes and the dust
life carries on and on and on and on
life carries on and on and on

it's just the car that we ride in
a home we reside in
the face that we hide in
the way we are tied in
and life carries on and on and on and on
life carries on and on and on

did I dream this belief?
or did i believe this dream?
now i can find relief
i grieve


Currently listening:
Passion
By Peter Gabriel
Release date: 07 May, 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment