Sunday, June 11, 2006

Old friends


Current mood: cheerful

I am realizing more and more lately that I have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to know some of the friends I have had... I just spoke to one of the best friends I've ever had in the whole world. It was so good to catch up with him again. Its funny, there are some people who you can not see or speak to for years..and as soon as you hear their voice its like you never were apart.. and even if they are on the other side of the world, you can still remain close... I have had the opportunity to love so many friends..I can honestly say I have had more true, good, close to my heart, friends than any one person deserves....just another reason I am blessed

Currently listening:
The Best of James Taylor
By James Taylor
Release date: 08 April, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment