Saturday, July 8, 2006

I hope you dance...


Current mood: peaceful

Thank you....

and thanks alot Sarah (hint of sarcasm!) for getting me all into listening to country music again last night... I listened to it on my 2 and a half hours worth of commuting today.... as if I need more moments in life that reduce me to tears... Why the Hell does so much country have to be so sentimental and speaking of the simple things in life that mean so much?????? DAMN SON! Anyways... I've had writers block when it comes to poems for so long now... and today, I'm driving on the highway...daydreaming... contemplating the meaning of life.. god.. the random wonderings and wanderings of my subconsious..... drifting with my thinking.... (and of course half paying attention to the road, lol ;) and out of the blue these words come to me.... as dangerous as it was I dug in my pocketbook for some paper and a pen, cause I had to capture them before they were gone.... I think the simplicity of the music i was listening to inspired something in me... I've been trying to hard in letters.. in poems... in songs... to write something inspired.. something elaborate and elegant that says how I feel.... and for all of my thinking and speaking... and thinking and speaking, and thinking and overthinking... it all comes down to this....

A wish for the dreambox...

I wish I could have shown you
and I wish somehow you knew...
that the answer to all your riddles Love
was ALWAYS
ONLY
You.

I wish hearts were believed
and that I could have helped you see...
that the one who'dve stood there by you forever
was ALWAYS
ONLY
me.

Currently listening:
I Hope You Dance
By Lee Ann Womack
Release date: 23 May, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment