Friday, July 21, 2006

Autobiography...


Current mood: cheerful

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

This is actually a pretty decent survey. It asks questions that haven't been asked a thousand times over. It asks questions that aren't obviously from a kid's point of view (in the last month, ever been caught sneakin out?). This survey might actually give your friends a chance to know you better, so please repost and give your friends that chance!


Your Autobiography:

Part 1: how i came to be

Were you a planned baby?: Not by my parents but I'm pretty sure God had an Idea about when to create me :)

Were you the first?: no, 3rd out of 6

Were your parents married when you were born?: yes

What is your birthday?: February 7th... Ultra strange Aquarian ;)


Part 2: My Family

How would you describe your family?: Unique..and bit wierd.. fiesty...opinionated... I Love'em all, and though we all have our similaritys our personalities are all over the map too...

Are your parents married, divorced or separated?: Married 33 years! Together 37! And though they sometimes drive each other up a wall, they're still so in love!

If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?: I'm sorta in the middle... middle girl of three but I have to share the middle with my lil brother who is the middle boy... we are 3 and 4 or 6... damn I didn't even get the middle to myself! lol!

Which parent do you get along with best?: My mom, but as I've gotten older my dad and I probably undertand each other MUCH better. They're both pretty cool..

Do you have step parents?: no


Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend?: yes, I love all of my closest friends each in their own ways.. I don't do "best"

What do you like to do when you are together?: Depends on the mood, depends on the friend, depends on what point in history the question applies to... These days: Talk and walk, or talk and drive, or talk on the phone, a couple of my closest friends live out of state, and one across the country...

Do you share the same interests?: in some aspects yes, in some know... but we have things in common where it counts, how we think, feel and see the world usually is where we mesh..

Which friend can you tell anything to?: My Mom, Madelyn, Fran, Amie, My sisters Krystal and Addi (provided it is age appropriate for Addi, she's only 16!)

Part 4: Your Personality

How high/low is your self esteem?: Mostly high, but like anyone else I do have moments here in there of insecurity.. I'm getting better at loving myself and not playing the comarison game as I get older.. maybe more comfort does come with age...

Do you get depressed about things easily?: I get overwelmed and frusterated which looks similar to depression at times.. sometimes I'l get depressed for a day or two.. but not usually without some very good reasons in my life...

Do you live life to the fullest?: I hope I am, but who or what defines a full life... its all relative to the person. I feel content with the paths I've chose, I have regrets but they aren't usulally dwelled upon.. I have loved I have laughed, I have hated and I have cried... and since full would seem to mean experienced many facets to me....then yes, I think I am...

Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look?: Yes, being pregnant has its moments of complete "holy shit, is that really my body?!" moments, but I'm pretty comfortable with myself.. and most days and moments I LOVe the way being pregnant makes me look and feel.. what a strange time to feel like a goddess, lol! :)

Do you have any piercings? Just several in each of my ears now.. out grew the belly button one in my early twenties...

How do you dress?: However I feel comfortable.. Its usually random and eclectic, though sometimes I enjoy dressing out of character, and putting on a nice dress, or some preppy ass ensemble...

Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child?: I coined the phrase ;)

What did you use to love that you no longer do?: Actually I can't think of anything that I genuinely loved in childhood that I don't still love. There are things I can no longer do cause I'm too old and big (ie: slides, and monkey bars) but I still love the concept and idea or them.. and there were things I thought I loved throughout life (or at least told my peers I did) ie: drinking myself stupid.. that I've since realized I prefer not to have anywhere near my life... but anything I truely LOVED I still love.. i guess I'm just a child at heart!

Do you have the same friends? yes I stil have several friends I grew up with...

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?: Of course... those who get close to my heart know the things I've been through, but I am overcoming the worst of them every day more and more... Life is only about 10 percent the bad shit that happens to you, and 90 percent how you deal with it, what you learn, and who you let it change you to be...

Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition?: To be whoever it is that I am supposed to be.... I think its exactly who I am, just an ever evolving version of me... and to accomplish whatever it is that I was put on this earth to do.. not for me to know, but I guess I'll know wether I failed, or prevailed when I get t o the end, just like everyone else :)

Do you want to get married?: If its what I feel to do.. I believe that marriage is sacred.. I don't make promises that think theres even a change I will have to break.. so If its the right person, and I know that with all my heart then yes.. I'm not into big weddings and crap like that though.. marriage before god and my closest friends is more along my lines...

Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian?: No, but at times I've bordered on it, and at some point I may try it.. who knows?!

What is your favorite food?: CHEESE :))))

What food makes you want to gag?: Theres nothing I can think of other than maybe some exotic food that consists of bugs or monkey brains... I'll pretty much try anything.. even if it doesn't strike my fancy, it still doesn't make me "gag"

What is your favorite dessert?: Strawberries and blueberries... and maybe a slive of cheesecake... mmmmmm

What is your favorite restaurant?: Macaroni Grill I think...I LOVE their bread.. and their chicken parm is phenomenal.. I once got a job there just for those two "perks"

Are you a fussy eater?: Defiently not.. but when I was little I was.. I once sat with a ham sandwich in front of me for 3 days straight and refused to eat it cause I thought I hated ham...and my parents thought I shouldn't hate ham... :)

Part 10: Relationships and Love

Are you single or taken?: Single... unless a baby boy in my womb counts!

If taken who is the lucky boy/girl?: None at present...

Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?: Yes its abolutely amazing....but paradoxically it can also be the worst and most torturous feeling in the world... By far the most INCREDIBLLY powerful emotion we can feel...

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes and know.. I believe in intuition that you have to get to know someone.. I believe in a magnetic attraction between two people.. I believe in Infatuation at first sight.. I think that true love takes time to grow.. When you can love and not be needy or try to control another through your words or actions.. then you are in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment