Friday, July 7, 2006

Frazzled


Current mood: frustrated

Started my new position today... HOLY F***IN STRESS! I'm starting to wish I never took this promotion... 13 and 1/2 hours of bullshit... taking over for some shmuck who didn't know his ass from his elbow, and left the place in shambles for his permanent promotion...and I'm gonna go into this place, clean up his frickin disaster area of a business, and come a month from now, I'll be back to my lesser position with nothin more than an extra couple a hundred dollars as my thank you for busting my ass and working ridiculous hours...Plus the hour long commute on horribly busy highways is great too..... 15 dollars worth of gas a day.... ANd the fucking DMV wouldn't let me register my car in my moms name, so I could put off paying my several hundred dollars in property taxes for another few weeks until I can save a bit more money... So now I gotta borrow money which I HATE doing!!! Just so I can get my POS on the road, which I intend to junk come the fall anyways!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!sorry... had to let out some steam... I'll be alright, I'm just really Fucking frusterated, and exhausted.. I think I need to eat...or cry...or sleep... or maybe a little of all those... ...... I'm off to bed I guess... not much else I can do but get up tommorrow morning and face the day.... and the next and the next... *sigh* ALRIGHT, I gotta snap outta this before I get all weepy and depressed. So I'm gonna stop typing now and go sleep or space out to Nick at night... g'night

Currently listening:
Blind Faith
By Blind Faith
Release date: 27 February, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment