Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hey there Mrs Brown! Turn that frown upside down! ;)


Current mood: content

Things that suck:

-Sitting on the side of a busy highway with a flat tire after working all day... with everything to fix the flat except a freaking Jack cause you left it in your ex's car....

-having to wait almost 2 hours for roadside service to find someone to fix said flat tire... and watching the sky growing increasingly darker and darker.... having no flashlight and no clue when help will arrive..

-People who don't get it, even when told something a million times.

-Drunk idiotic beligerant customers who behave so poorly in public that they need to be told to get out of my store.

- Having balloons for feet and ankles

-Drinking pure Glucose 1st thing in the AM and experienceing the joys of a sugar crash all freaking afternoon!

-Stepping on a scale when you're 6 1/2 months pregnant and seeing the damage done by substituting eating for smoking.... :(

THINGS that do the opposite of suck:

-Growing a wittle baby :))))))))

-Having a great group of employees to run my business when I'm not in... so I can actually take a day or two off a week without all hell breaking loose or half my inventory being stolen.

-Having great employees, a clean, well organized store, and basically something I can work with to be successful at this job and not have to pull out my hair or live under a heavy heavy pile of stress (my new store ROCKS, and my crew ROCKS, and soon my paycheck will ROCK!)

-Fruity cheerios (So artificially fruity and sooooo good!)

-Wendy's buffalo ranch sauce (on any sort of chicken.. or french fries)

-Painting my room and finally moving into my own space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

-Weekends off with kickass, awesome plans, and one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world to hang out wit!

-LOVE, FAMILY, FRIENDS, and GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment