Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I have the greatest...


Current mood: loved

....family! :)))) My mom and Sarah and Addi and my Nana threw me a surprise shower yesterday! Awesome! :) There were so many people there, it was pretty freaking overwhelming (in a good way) I think I almost cried at least 4 or 5 times at just the thought of there being all these people who care and are rooting for me and Lennon! I think we have just about everything we need now too... I am so in awe of the kindness of the few who put this together, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Anyways.. I'm about to head off to bed, but I just wanted to thank you guys for everything you've done to help me during this time in my life... especially for just being there and loving me... Don't know where I'd be without you guys (Mom and Sarah and Addi)... I Love You all and G'night!

Currently reading:
Diaper Free! The Gentle Wisdom of Natural Infant Hygiene
By Ingrid Bauer
Release date: 01 April, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment