Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Devil and Mrs. Bush...


Current mood: amused

I posted this in a bulletin... and then I was still needing to announce this to more people so.....

I just have to say... The president of Venezuela Fucking rules! I might move there if shit keeps goin like it is... I hear gas is like 45 cents a gallon or something equally as lovely... Why can't we have politicians with some fucking balls like that in this country... buncha fucking lemmings is what we've got.. anyways... just my thoughts for the day.

:) God Bless... the whole world ;)

p.s. if you have no idea what I'm talking about.. check your local news.. or go browse yahoo news... or wait to read about it in the newspaper 1st thing in the A.M.

Currently reading:
Sign Language for Babies and Toddlers
By Christopher Brown
Release date: 09 September, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment