Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Innie n outie =)


Current mood: grateful

Just wanted to share this: My belly button hurts!! =) Pregnancy causes the strangest happenings within a body... I think my innie may become an outie within this next week or two, but my hair is absoulutely amazing, and I have nails people pay 50 dollars in salons for!!FUN FUN FUN! =) Best of all is that wiggly fluttery feeling in my lower belly that gets a bit stronger every day, and the growing consiousness of another heart beating within me that is not just my own!! The most awesome craziness ever. ;) anyways... randomness but I had to share that! I am in such a good mood today, cause I woke up this morning and my first thought was my baby, and not someone that I want to forget about.... Have a great day everyone!

Currently listening:
Let It Be
By The Beatles
Release date: 25 October, 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment