Wednesday, December 14, 2005

MY CYCLES


Current mood: contemplative

MY CYCLES

I’ve tried to fix this all so many times but don’t

I think I’ve got it good and beaten then I choke

Why can’t I see my cycles quite as clear as yours

What is it in me that keeps falling from the core

When my illusions brought to light will I just fold

Be disenchanted by the standards and Ideals that I now hold

Run Run, before I bring you down

Hide my troubles while my sky lies underground

Run Run, cause I am blind to my own worst demons

Burying my face in pillows so you can’t hear my screaming

Big on blame, excuses, and all those like um

Is it me or everyone else that’s under my sun

Am I keeping off anxiety or masking all my flaws

Sweetness a way to disguise my tears or claws

Run Run, am I as lazy as they say

Whiney and conniving just to last another day

Run Run, before my problems are your own

Finding I’m still reaping sour seeds that I had sown

Losing it again, I’m cracking up, I’m breaking down

Carrying such sorrow falling straight towards the ground

Break this drama, How do I end this drama

How do I see my drama, why must I be this drama

Break this drama, can’t you take this drama

Make it right, and take me, and save me from my drama

Shake this drama from my spine of spiteful drama

Wake me from what sleep has come from a life of drama

Shake me awake, I’m so numb from this drama

Can’t take much more, I’m plumb drunk on the drama

I’m striving so hard for clarity of sight

But it’s hard, oh so hard, to see clear in this night

I’m tired, so tired, so worn from the fight

Won’t you take me and make me into someone alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment