Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ATTN: selling car and looking for new one! please read!

Current mood: angsty
Category: Automotive


LOOKING FOR CAR/SELLING CAR please read! :) Hi folks,
Just wanted to put the word out that I am selling my vehicle and am looking for a new one. If you (or someone you know) can help with either of these please shoot me a message or if on my friends list give me a call (see just posted bulletin for number) and if no answer LM with number and best time to call back.
... here are more details:

SELLING:
1993 Explorer, needs to go ASAP! It is a burgundy/eggplant color, 4 dr, pw, pl, ps, abs, roof rack, cruise control, interior is in great shape, non smoking current owner, mechanically sound as far as I am aware, tires in good shape, low milage for the year (130,000ish).... (pics available upon request!) A couple small spots of rust (as is typical of a vehicle 15 years old!), nothing major... This is a GREAT car, just not what I need at present! Asking $1100.00 (KBB value at least $1800.00!) OBO. Would also consider a trade for anything with more than 2 seats that runs on diesel! Please email or call! Preference given to quickest response! Thanks!

LOOKING FOR:
Something on the smaller side, preferably wagon or hatchback style... volvo, VW, older Mercedes Benz wagons, etc.. something along those lines... Prefer Diesel as I would like to try doing a veggie conversion, but would consider gasoline for now is the price was right :) Looking to spend no more than $1000.00.... or trade for whatever services or goods I might have of interest to buyer (my explorer, baby items, art, yardwork, odd jobs, babysitting, etc, etc)

THANKS FOR READING, and have a heckufa day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment